According to the different USES of bearings, different shapes, different number of rolling blocks and different structural characteristics, rolling bearings can be further divided into four categories as follows:
1. The bearing can be divided into:
(1) centripetal ball bearing
Mainly able to bear radial load, but also can bear a small axial load.
(2) thrust bearing Can only withstand axial load.
(3) centripetal thrust bearing
Able to bear the combined radial and axial load at the same time, and can withstand the axial load, or radial load based load.
(4) thrust centripetal bearing
Mainly used to withstand axial load, but also can withstand the axial load and at the same time bear a small radial load.
2. According to the shape of the rolling body in the bearing, it can be divided into:
(1) the rolling body of the ball bearing is a ball.
(2) roller bearing
The rolling body of the bearing is a roller. According to the shape of roller is divided into: short cylindrical roller bearing, long cylindrical roller bearing, spherical roller bearing, needle roller bearing, spiral roller bearing, tapered roller bearing.
3. According to the arrangement number of scrollers, it can be divided into:
(1) single row bearing
(2) double-row bearings
(3) three-row bearings
(4) four-row bearings
(5) multi-row bearings
4. According to bearing structural characteristics, it can be divided into:
(1) non-automatic center adjustment
The inner and outer rings of the bearing are required to be parallel.
(2) automatic heart adjustment
The inner surface of the outer ring of the bearing (raceway on the outer ring) is spherical, and the rolling body is a ball or spherical roller. The inner and outer circles allow for some non-parallelism. This kind of bearing can work normally even if the shaft is slightly bent. This effect is called
Post time: Dec-07-2018